· Site inspection arrangements, vendors appointments, venue inspection, menu and wine tasting, hair and make-up trial.
· Schedule interviews and appointments with all prospective vendors.
· Provide welcome party, rehearsal dinner, and farewell brunch recommendations.
· Attend vendor meetings.
· Research accommodations for out-of-town guests.
· Negotiate & proof vendor contracts and delivery pickup times.
· Assist with ordering wedding stationary; seating cards, programs, menu cards, etc.
· Creation of wedding day itinerary and weekend schedule for vendors and
· Review vendor contracts signed and executed by client for essentials.
· Review and proof BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by Catering Manager.
· Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rentals.
· Distribute approved timeline to all vendors at least two weeks prior to the wedding date Provide client with marriage license information.
· Final meeting with you at the property to review overall details.
· Prepare and handle final payments and gratuities to vendors.
· Direct ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family.
· Creative concept, style, and design of your wedding and extra events Monthly meetings via phone/ facetime.
· Creation of overall inspiration boards for each of your events.
· A tabletop ́s mockup of your wedding reception.
· Creative direction and styling on the wedding day working hand-in-hand with your photographer to get the best possible photos.
· Creative flat lay styling of specialty items.
· Over seeceremonysiteset-up.
· Greet and direct all vendors.
· Receive deliveries on client’s behalf.
· Communicate with musicians on ceremony song selections and cueing wedding party for processional.
· Communicate and manage banquet staff regarding set ups and compliance of floor plans.
· Attend sound check with band musicians/DJ and review formalities and song selections.
· Direct ushers with seating and program distribution.
· Set up of seating cards, menus, table numbers, favors, sign-in guest book, etc.
· Coordinate the reception; making sure everything flows smoothly.
· Assist the wedding party and family with any needs, questions, or concerns.
· Ensure end of event arrangements are made for gifts, guest book, toasting flutes, etc.
· Provide a bridal emergency kit for the wedding day.
· A wedding coordinator will be with you during your getting ready and also guiding you through every event taking care of you and your partner ́s needs.